VITEEE 2018 Exam Model Questions Papers Download
VITEEE Exam Papers Pattern 2018 is available on this web page to provide assistance during the preparation for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2018. This exam covers Subjects wise topics from Chemistry / Physics / Math / Biology. Whole structure of the exam is set up by VIT University.
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2018 is going to organise very soon for such applicants who need to continue their study in engineering stream /filed. VITEEE exam is commenced for all such aspirants who want to take admission in engineering courses such as B.Tech, M.Tech in several streams.
Exam pattern will tell the students about the structure of upcoming exam with will be prove cherry on the cake for the preparation of VITEEE 2018. So applicants now you get both syllabus as well as exam pattern for the enough and effective preparation. Ejobshub.in is now happy as candidates are going to appear in the entrance exam conducted by VIT University.
By visiting the official website of VIT that is www.vit.ac.in go can get everything is addition to this exam. Dear applicants you are going to appear in this exam as VITEEE than you should have total details to download For Chemistry, Physics, Math, Bio Exam Pattern. Now applicants are on right place to have the content as per their search.
VITEEE Exam pattern 2018
Dear applicants to crack the exam with good marks it is necessary to be prepare as per demand of the exam:
Section Questions Marks Details
- Physics 40 / 40
- Chemistry 40 / 40
- Biology/ Maths 40 / 40
- Exam Overview:
- The exam consist of totally MCQ based
- Each part has 40 questions
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- Part I is physics
- Part II is chemistry
- Part III is mathematics/ biology.
Physics: In physics there are having the topics as given here
- Current Electricity
- Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Atomic Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
Maths: In maths these topics will be cover like:
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics.
- Tips to download an admit card online: Full Details
- Tips to check a result online: Full Details
- Written Exam Preparation Tips: Full Details
- How To Prepare For Exams – Last Minute Study Tips For Exams: Full Details
- How To Get Good Marks In Exam: Full Details